Travel doesn’t have to be expensive, but airline ticket often are.Many a time people find it difficult to get cheap fares of flights. So today i am going to tell you how to book flight at low rates. Below are some of my hacks to find cheap flight tickets.
1. Don’t book on weekends – It is often said that the fares of flights are higher during weekends as compared to weekdays. Friday is the day when the prices are at its peak, so don’t even think about to book tickets on this day instead of that try to purchase tickets on Tuesday which is considered to be the most effective day to buy tickets at low rates.
2. Always open incognito mode– Have you ever noticed that each time you search for the same flight, the fare prices increases in your web browser? Well that happens due to the cookies in your browser. The website increases the fare after repeated search, so that you book your flight then and there. You begin to think that prices will rise further. Hence i’ll suggest that whenever you are searching for flights, do it in the incognito mode.
3. Click on one way ticket first– when booking a trip most people look for a round trip ticket to save their time and for less chaos and that’s where they go wrong. Booking a round trip ticket may be convenient but it will cost you a lot more than it should be. At the time of booking your flights try to check the fare for one way ticket or choose different Airlines to book tickets of both the sides.
4. Make use of flight points– if you’re frequent flyer of a particular airline, you certainly earn air miles points as part of the loyalty program offered by the airline. Most of us book flights depending on who gives us the cheapest fare. However if you have a frequent flyer program, you will actually end up saving more. You can always redeem the accumulated points for your next trip.
5. Booking the flights in midnight– If you’re a night owl, then this hack is for you. According to research if you book your flight tickets at midnight chances are you can get cheaper air fares, but this is not available throughout the week, this trick mostly works on weekays that is Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. So if you want low fares then stay awake and save more.
Hope you found this blog useful. Make sure to hit that like button. 👍
Hey everyone! How is everything going? It’s almost been a month that i’ve written something for you guys as i was busy in travelling so i was not able to get time for that. This month i have travelled to the pearl city of india that is Hyderabad. Whenever we hear this city’s name the very first two things that comes in our mind is charminar and its world famous hyderabadi biryani, but believe me this city has ton of more things than that. This city is mainly divided into three parts i.e. Main hyderabad,Secunderabad(old city) and newly established Cyberabad(also known as hi tech city, this part is home to various big International companies like google, infosys, Microsoft, qual comm and many other IT firms).
So that was a small description of mine for this city. Now let’s come to the places which i have visited in hyderabad that you can also consider whenever you are planning to go to this city.
1)Sudha car museum – As the name suggest it’s a car museum but not like some ordinary one,this place has a fleet of crazy cars which i can bet you have not seen in your whole life. So down below there are some pictures of weird cars have a look.
Let me tell you that these all cars are motorable and whenever there is any event, government calls up the team of this museum to showcase these car to public. It is the brainchild of Mr. K. Sudhakar who has the fame of having a Guinness World Record for creating the largest tricycle and car in the world.
2) The buddha statue– It is situated in the middle of the hussain sagar also known as tank bund. It is the world’s tallest statue which is made from a single rock. The only way to reach this place is through boat. You can take the boat from different points of the lake.
You can take a steamer to reach this statue or a speedboat which has a capacity of 4 people. The ticket of steamer is around 50 bucks per person and 200 bucks per speedboat.
3)Birla temple– Another tourist attraction which is a must see place, this temple is built on a hill near the hussain sagar so it has a very mesmirising view from top. Due to Security reason no one is allowed to carry phones or camera that is why i was not able to take any of the photos from here.
4) Chowmahalla palace– It is also known as Nizam’s palace and was also the official residence of nizams of hyderabad while they ruled their state.
The palace also has a collection of vintage cars like the Rolls Royce, which were used by the Nizam Kings.
5) Charminar– Now comes the main highlight of this city The charminar it has become a global icon of Hyderabad, listed among the most recognized structures of India.This historical landmark stands high in the sky and every minaret has four stories with a carved ring. There are 149 steps inside the minaret that vacationers can climb in order to get a spectacular view of Hyderabad. There are some really beautiful balconies on the first floor to the delight of a number of tourists.
6) Golconda fort– The fort of Golkonda is known for its magical acoustic system. The highest point of the fort is the “Bala Hissar”, which is located a kilometer away.It is believed that there is a secret underground tunnel that leads from the “Durbar Hall” and ends in one of the palaces at the foot of the hill. The Golkonda Fort used to have a vault where once the famousKoh-i-Noordiamondwas stored.
7) Ramoji film city– It is the largest integrated film city in Telangana and has been certified by theGuinness World Recordsas the largest studio complex in the world.It was built by Telugu film producer Ramoji Rao in 1996.
This place is very far from the main city, around 80 km. So if you want to go there a complete day is required, you can reach there by a private cab or you can book your trip from some travel agency. The ticket for this place is around 1250 per person, as soon as you enter there is a complete facility of bus service from one point to another. This Property is spread around in 1600 acres so it will be impossible to go to all spots without a vehicle that is why they have provided this bus service.Once you reach the inside the film city a open bus will pick you up with a guide who will show you different movie sets.
After that there are many live shows which you can enjoy according to their timings. Trust me after watching these shows you’ll feel like all the money which you have spent was worth it.
Inspite of the places visited mentioned above i have done a lot more things like I have got a chance to eat a very famous dish called haleem made from Chicken and mutton. It’s the speciallity of hyderabad and it is only available in the month of Ramzan. I have also tasted the hyderabadi biryani of paradise which is considered to be world famous, also visited Chutneys restaurant for some south indian, eaten masqati ice cream and visited this shop named Ram ki bandi this place is very famous, the owner of this shop use to have hawkerat the corner of the road but after sometime his shop got so much famous that he had opened many stores in different locality in hyderabad.
So that was my small review about this city. Hope you guys like it, Drop a like if you find this blog useful.
Everyone loves travelling but the main hurdle which almost everyone faces is deciding the budget for your trip if you also want to travel more and spend less. Then don’t worry, I have a solution check out my 5 main hacks down below for travelling cheap.
1. Booking a flight or a train
The first and the most important travel hack is booking your flight or train at nominal price. When you are planning to go by flight make sure you book your flights in advance for less chaos and for cheaper rates. Book you flight atleast 6 to 8 weeks before the time of travelling. When searching for flights online clear your cookies or cache, or hop onto a different computer so that your browsing history doesn’t follow you. Sometimes airlines track your behavior online, and potentially even track IP addresses, and prices could go up for flights that are searched frequently.While you’re at it, set your particular web browser to incognito or private browsing mode when shopping for fares. In case if you are traveling by train try to buy tickets of non ac coaches and if the distance is short try to buy general bogie ticket.
2. Search for stay in
sometimes to have a natural travel experience one is to live right in the heart of it all. Many places like hostel and home-stays always provides a much warmer feeling than any other hotel. Zostel is also one of the example of it, it is very similar to hotel but the difference is that you can have lots of activities for almost free and can connect with the locals and exchange your experiences there, not only that the main reason zostel is getting popular amongs travellers and backpackers is because it provides stay at very low price which anyone can easily afford.
A picture of zostel goa
But if you still want to stay in hotels and wants more privacy you can check various hotels online or you can compare them on www.trivago.com
But here is a thing if you don’t want spend even a smaller amount of money for the stay there is one thing you can do ~ Many Indians are unaware of the fact that they can stay for free in many Ashrams, Gurudwara, temples and dharamshala(a religious rest-house for travellers).
Once you reached your destination you must required a vehicle to explore around the city. Like most of the people you’ll also feel to use a cab. Driving in your private taxi can be convenient and comfortable but it will increase your travel budget tremendously. Instead of choosing a private cab or hiring a car you can use public transport to roam around a city. By using a public transport you will not only save your money but also get a chance to interact with local people living in that particular region.
The other commodity which can increase your budget is food. Eating at places like restaurants and cafes will surely gives you pleasure, warm and cozy feeling but it will cost you a lot. If you are visiting any tourist place try to avoid buying food from there as the rates are higher than usual for everything.
Try to ask the locals they know cheap and good places to eat.
But if don’t have a money for that also there is one thing you can do, like accommodations many temples, gurudwara provides food free of cost. You can have your meal there in order to save money and spend that amount of money to travel another place.
5. Necessary shopping
Managing trip expenditure can be quite tough on the mind,as well as on your wallet. So the key element to manage your expenditure is less shopping, whenever you get a chance to travel, try to buy at least possible stuff so that you can save money and spend it on other necessary commodities and who knows you might end up saving a good amount and can afford another trip from it.
So few days back i visited a place named pizza dine situated in kapoorthala,lucknow just to try their unlimited food offer
and i must say this place is pretty amazing, it’s like a golden treat for all the foodies out there.
Ambiance- It’s is calm and soothing, you can enjoy your meal without any disturbance.
Food-They offer you very interesting menu like unlimited meals for ₹199 and unlimited pizza cone meal for ₹99. So i opted for meal for ₹199. At first they offer two varieties of soup, after that you can have their buffet of starters which includes both hot and cold starters.
As soon as you finish your starters they bring you three types of pizza one after other continued by garlic breads and panini sandwich. After all having that if you want you can order any pizza of your choice. At last they get you a brownie with ice cream as a desert.
And yeah this meal also includes a one glass of soft drink. 😂
Weekends are meant to be casual. So check out my outfit down below.
I Paired a simple casual t-shirt with chinos and a pair of white sneakers. To add a little bit of glow to the outfit i simply added a half jacket.
To enhance your appearance you can just simply wear a watch just like i did, a watch with a white dial goes with every outfit so can pair it with anything or you can add some classy bands, and most importantly a black shades, i m sure it won’t degrade the boldness of your outfit ever.
Travel as much as you can because life is all about getting experience whether it is good or bad.It gives you some lessons which you will remember for the rest of life.And specially when you were traveling alone it helps you a lot about how to deal with different types of people and built up your confidence, it also helps your mind to grow socially as well as mentally.
This still is from when,i was busy capturing the nature
So don’t live the same year 60 times and call it a life. Go travel as much as you can and explore the world.Live your life at fullest and follow your dreams, don’t listen to anyone who says you should do this or that . Do what you love and everything else will automatically work out, so go and chase your dreams fast coz YEH ZINDAGI NA MILEGHI DOBARA.❤